Digital Project Manager - ChicagoApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in project/campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Account Management: Work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfilment and trafficking teams.
· Project Management: Ability to track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches.
· Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development tests, production execution and quality control.
· Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
· Continuity with Production: Ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time.
· Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the ETM sites.
· Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
· Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, prepare performance reporting for digital campaigns and present results to the client with the Account Executive.
· Client communication: Work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards.
· Minimum one year experience working with digital marketing campaigns
· Logical, process-oriented person, who is effective and strategically contributes to campaigns
· Highly analytical and creative thinker comfortable working with ambiguity; genuinely passionate about data and analytics
· Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients
· Demonstrates ability to successfully collaborate with various team environments with dynamic priorities and meeting deadlines
· Quick-witted, understanding and offering solutions in regards to various responsibilities
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.