Digital Project ManagerApply
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in digital project/campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms. Responsibilities include optimizing digital marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring digital programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Digital Account Management: Work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams.
· Digital Project Management: Ability to track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches.
· Understand, customize and optimize the entire digital campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development tests, production execution and quality control.
· Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
· Continuity with Production: Ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time.
· Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the ETM sites.
· Monitor digital campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
· Digital Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, prepare performance reporting for digital campaigns and present results to the client with the Account Executive.
· Client communication: Work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards.
- Minimum one year experience working with digital marketing campaigns
- Logical, process-oriented person, who is effective and strategically contributes to campaigns
- Highly analytical and creative thinker comfortable working with ambiguity; genuinely passionate about data and analytics
- Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients
- Demonstrates ability to successfully collaborate with various team environments with dynamic priorities and meeting deadlines
- Quick-witted, understanding and offering solutions in regards to various responsibilities
- A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard and ten-key machine. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.