Digital Sales Manager (Orlando)Apply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Entercom has created an exciting digital division focused on providing local and regional businesses best-in-class solutions designed to help them aggressively compete across the web. Candidates for the Digital Sales Manager must have sales experience in the digital space and be able to step in and drive the company's revenue. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and history of new business development; lead generation, pipeline management and management of teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Participate on sales calls with their team of Entercom radio reps.
• Personally consult local and regional businesses to understand their needs and aspirations so that tailored solutions can be designed, implemented and executed.
• Execute an overall business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of digital revenue goals.
• Continuous training on sales process, products, operations and the Entercom Digital sales story.
• Provide feedback to the internal Digital Agency regarding opportunities to improve the overall product offering and general positioning of the company’s product suite.
• On-going consultation with sold clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Responsible for achieving market digital sales goals.
• Educate sales managers and account executives on digital tools and opportunities.
• Hire and manage dedicated digital sales staff to sell digital properties.
• Create digital programs for client presentations.
• Develop innovative solutions to meet clients’ digital marketing needs.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
• Maintain contact with advertisers to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Communicate and integrate the corporate digital environment.
• Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conduct regular coaching and counseling with existing/core sales organization to build motivation and selling skills.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Must have 2+ years of media-related experience selling digital platforms as well as previous sales management experience; prior radio experience preferred. Must be familiar with prevailing internet technologies such as HTML, streaming media, ad tagging, Flash, podcasting, blogging, RSS, etc. Excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be able to create polished sales presentations. Excellent presentation skills are required as are strong written and oral communication skills. 4 year degree preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers