Digital Sales ManagerApply
If you are chosen you will be joining one of the most dominant Radio and Digital companies in the country. You will have 4 FM and 2 AM radio stations to help drive engagement in the Digital Products you will be selling. Located three hours from the mountains and three hours to the beautiful North Carolina beaches makes Greensboro a lifetime destination for the people who grew up here or moved here.
Entercom has an exciting internal digital agency focused on providing local and regional businesses best-in-class solutions designed to help them aggressively compete across all digital and social platforms. Candidates for the Digital Sales Manager must have a sales experience in the digital space and be able to step in and drive the company’s revenue. The candidate must have a strong digital background and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and history of new business development across multi-plat-forms; lead generation, pipeline management and management of teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Participate on sales calls with the team of Entercom multi-platform sellers.
- Personally consult local and regional businesses to understand their needs and aspirations so that tailored solutions can be designed, implemented and executed.
- Execute an overall business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of digital revenue goals.
- Continuous training on sales process, products, operations and the Entercom Digital sales story.
- On-going consultation with sold clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Responsible for achieving market digital sales goals.
- Educate sales managers and account executives on digital tools and opportunities.
- Create digital programs for client presentations.
- Develop innovative solutions to meet clients’ digital marketing needs.
Relationships and Roles:
- Work with existing management team to develop synergies with all products and services.
- Maintain contact with advertisers to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Communicate and integrate the corporate digital environment.
- Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with existing/core sales organization to build motivation and selling skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. This person has to be a team!
- Must have 2+ years of media-related experience selling digital platforms as well as previous sales management experience; prior radio experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with prevailing internet technologies such as HTML, streaming media, ad tagging, Flash, podcasting, blogging, RSS, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be able to create polished sales presentations. E
- Excellent presentation skills are required as are strong written and oral communication skills.
- 4 year degree preferred.