Digital Sales Specialist (Orlando)Apply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Entercom Orlando seeks an individual who will take a consultative approach to working with local advertisers and building cross-platform solutions across our world-class radio stations and digital assets. The ideal candidate will be a true team player, someone who can work well alongside Account Executives and provide value to clients with their digital savvy.
In this role, you will work with sales teams to identify opportunities to generate business through strategic campaigns that utilize our suite of Entercom Orlando radio stations and digital platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Working with Radio Account Executives to offer companies digital advertising solutions.
• High volume of In-Field Client Sales Calls with Radio Account Executives
• Offer Digital expertise in identifying Client Marketing Needs and aligning digital assets to help accomplish those needs
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service
• Investigate and resolve customer problems
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders
• Attend sales meetings and training sessions
• Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth operation of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals
• Opportunity to generate commissionable revenue through advertising campaigns through over 55 digital products on your own.
Minimum 2 years of experience in online marketing and web-based applications is required; previous radio sales experience preferred. Position requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator. Requires valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. High school graduate; college preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.