Digital Sales SpecialistApply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Working with Radio Account Executives to offer companies digital advertising solutions.
- High volume of In Field Client Sales Calls with Radio Account Executives
- Offer Digital expertise in identifying Client Marketing Needs and aligning digital assets to help accomplish those needs
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth operation of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals.
- Opportunity to generate commissionable revenue through advertising campaigns through over 55 digital products on your own.
Minimum 2 years of experience in online marketing and web-based applications is required; previous radio sales experience preferred. Position requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator. Requires valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. High school graduate; college preferred.