Digital Sales SpecialistApply
Entercom New York is seeking individuals who will take a consultative approach to working with local advertisers and build cross-platform solutions across our world-class radio stations and digital assets. The ideal candidate will be a true team player, someone who can work well alongside Account Executives and provide value to clients with their digital savvy.
In this role, you will work with sales teams to identify opportunities to generate business through strategic campaigns that utilize our suite of Entercom NY radio stations and digital platforms.
- Identifying digital sales leads
- Attend client meetings and assist with presentations
- Build strategic media plans for specific advertisers
- Understanding digital products and platforms at an expert level
- Work creatively to bring about awareness of online opportunities in synergy with Entercom New York's powerful stations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in online marketing and web-based applications is required; previous radio or other media sales experience preferred.
- Position requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
- Requires valid driver’s license.
- College degree preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).