Digital Sales SpecialistApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
As a part of our sales team, you'll develop custom marketing programs for new customers by leveraging the full suite of Entercom Products. The Sales Service Executive position will support Sales Executives develop customer relationships through cold calling, networking and referrals from existing clients.
Bring with you each day a great attitude and a drive to win. More than a job, this is a career. If you're interested in being part of a growing and successful team, and making significant contributions through your hard work and thriving in a highly energetic sales environment, we'd like to talk to you.
- Supporting a Multimedia Sales Team
- Building Multi-Channel Media Plans, Sales Literature, and Advertising Proposals
- Maintaining and cultivating agency relationships
- Assisting with prospecting from existing Agency List Prospect categories and soliciting new business
- Working closely with internal Marketing Teams to both respond to RFP's and to proactively target ideas
- Giving presentations to the team based on research, actively mentoring support staff, and overseeing the stewardship of proposals, deals, and post-deal analysis.
- Contacting/emailing/cold calling businesses to create marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets, and more.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality service, communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events, and developing and maintaining relationships with clients by providing top quality service
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Ability to exceed set revenue and customer acquisition targets
- A hunter mentality to generate new business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products
- Solid telephone prospecting and closing skills
- Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated advertising programs and delivery methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to generate residual commissions leading to a six figure income
- Opportunity to generate new business as well as assist other sales reps in creating comprehensive marketing programs for clients
- Be part of a growing division with plenty of opportunity for advancement
- Sell a comprehensive digital product suite including display, streaming, local listings, and offers.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.