Digital Video Coordinator, RADIO.COMApply
Entercom Communication Corp's RADIO.COM is looking for an ambitious digital-savvy coordinator who is looking for a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing digital video team. We manage news/lifestyle and sports video content which appears on RADIO.COM along with our 240+ radio station websites.
You will track, manage and work with audio/video programming originating from local radio stations to be converted for national audience consumption. You have some knowledge of digital video publishing and have the ability to find a story before competitors. You’re a go-getter who can juggle many tasks such as writing an article, pitching stories, tracking down video-owners and uploading video.
- Run video tracking system for national video creation and local radio content pitching system.
- Work with radio stations to surface local news stories for national exposure on RADIO.COM.
- Identify audio moments to be translated to digital video for national publication.
- Upload video to O&O, partners, social media platforms, and YouTube channels.
- BA or BS degree, 1-2 years experience in digital video for a news publisher or media outlet.
- You can adapt to ever-changing situation and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding online digital content with ability to engage national and local audience.
- Experience using CMS, shooting video, social media, digital video, embed codes and audio capture tools.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).