Digital Video Producer, RADIO.COMApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Entercom Communication Corp's Radio.com team is looking for an ambitious Producer to join a growing digital video team. You have in-depth knowledge of what kind of stories perform well for an online audience. You can also identify newsworthy interview moments and know how to execute videos for social, O&O and syndicated partnerships.
The videos can appear on our 240+ radio station websites, social media, and major partner sites. You’re comfortable writing, producing and editing a segment with lightning speed, as well as overseeing a live video stream.
- Creating 3-5 video packages daily to appear on websites and syndicated to national partners.
- Excellent headline-writing with SEO optimization.
- Physically produce live longform video.
- Research, find and get permission on videos before competitors.
- React to news by finding a unique angle of a story.
- Identifying audio moments originating from news radio shows and transforming them into a produced video for digital consumption.
- Pitching content to national syndication partners.
- BA or BS degree, 2+years producing digital content production or entertainment/news.
- Quick and comfortable editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Experience shooting and proficient with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
- You can adapt to ever-changing news and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of digital news video content with ability to engage with national and local audiences.
- Experience using CMS, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.