Digital Video Producer, RADIO.COMApply
- Creating 3-5 video packages daily to appear on websites and syndicated to national partners.
- Excellent headline-writing with SEO optimization.
- Physically produce live longform video.
- Research, find and get permission on videos before competitors.
- React to news by finding a unique angle of a story.
- Identifying audio moments originating from news radio shows and transforming them into a produced video for digital consumption.
- Pitching content to national syndication partners.
- BA or BS degree, 2+years producing digital content production or entertainment/news.
- Quick and comfortable editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Experience shooting and proficient with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
- You can adapt to ever-changing news and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of digital news video content with ability to engage with national and local audiences.
- Experience using CMS, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).