Director of Ad Sales Research & InsightsApply
- Position the value of local and national audio, digital, social and live events for advertisers
- Leverage scale of Entercom’s platforms to deliver insightful rationale for sales and our clients
- Position programming performance and audience attributes in an engaging way for brands
- Work closely with Katz, as well as Corporate Research, Marketing and other internal teams in developing competitive positioning, in support of Entercom Sales teams..
- Play an integral role in the development of multimedia sales materials, as well as the identification of key market trends.
- 5+ years in Media Research
- Experience solving marketing problems for clients by providing creative and compelling solutions with quantitative and qualitative backing
- Proven experience with formulating patterns and stories from data, providing insights and guidance to executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A natural storyteller
- Ability to impact significant revenue with relevant audience insights
- Must be a self-starter, with experience working in media. Radio/audio preferred
- Proven ability to deliver effective presentations
- Previous work with qualitative sources and media mix modeling
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).