Director of Ad Sales Research & InsightsApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Title: Director Ad Sales Research & Insights
Reports to: VP, Ad Sales Marketing
Are you an analytics fanatic who sees the story in the numbers? Can you translate data into powerful narratives and meaningful insights for our sales teams?
Entercom seeks a highly-qualified individual to lead its internal sales research practice. The ideal candidate will have experience turning third-party data into a creative, articulate story, complete with competitive positioning and actionable insights, designed to drive sales results.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Position the value of local and national audio, digital, social and live events for advertisers
- Leverage scale of Entercom’s platforms to deliver insightful rationale for sales and our clients
- Position programming performance and audience attributes in an engaging way for brands
- Work closely with Katz, as well as Corporate Research, Marketing and other internal teams in developing competitive positioning, in support of Entercom Sales teams..
- Play an integral role in the development of multimedia sales materials, as well as the identification of key market trends.
This is a high visibility opportunity reporting into Entercom’s VP of Ad Sales Marketing. The opportunity sits in our corporate offices in New York City
- 5+ years in Media Research
- Experience solving marketing problems for clients by providing creative and compelling solutions with quantitative and qualitative backing
- Proven experience with formulating patterns and stories from data, providing insights and guidance to executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A natural storyteller
- Ability to impact significant revenue with relevant audience insights
- Must be a self-starter, with experience working in media. Radio/audio preferred
- Proven ability to deliver effective presentations
- Previous work with qualitative sources and media mix modeling
Does this opportunity sound like a fit? We are looking forward to hearing from you. When applying please include a résumé and cover letter that lists work experience along with specific instances of leveraging data to create insights that helped increase revenues.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.