Director of Digital Programming - CharlotteApply
Entercom Charlotte is looking for a Director of Digital Programming with vision to take our station brands WBT, WLNK, and WFNZ to the next level of entertainment and audience interaction. This person must exhibit a drive, willingness, and passion to perform any digital task that will get our message to the audience, as well as the ability to manage and motivate an equally dedicated team of employees to do the same. The Director of Digital Programming will be responsible for and oversee the creation, execution and marketing of content and promotions for all Entercom Charlotte stations across all digital platforms- including but not limited to- all social media efforts, websites, podcasts, text campaigns, email campaigns, internet radio streams, audio-on-demand, E-Commerce and applications.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Participate in all of Entercom’s digital webinars, training modules and digital communications to fully take advantage of the many tools and best practices available.
- Have familiarity and proficiency with monitoring and analytics platforms, web trends tracking and the ability to track activity to generate meaningful monthly metrics reports.
- Utilize analytics and digital assets to shape strategy to achieve growth in both ratings and revenue, including helping to create unique digital marketing campaigns for Entercom Charlotte Clients.
- Be proficient in Video Production, lighting, sound, recording, and editing; with ability to utilize Green Screen with the knowledge to produce and edit background graphics for both advertisers and all station events.
- Work closely with Program Directors, on-air personalities, producers, digital and promotions team to ensure the essence of each brand is reflected appropriately within each digital asset and follow the strategy per each format.
- Provide a positive user experience for audience and advertiser by producing relevant content and graphics across all platforms and formats, e.g. social media, streaming, etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Familiarity with software/sites like Final Cut, Adobe Creative, WordPress, & Drupal
- Producer Experience and Marketing background preferred
- Audio Editing/Voiceover Work