Director of Live Events & ExperiencesApply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Conceive, write and create new non-traditional revenue business opportunities.
· Participate in annual budget planning and individual event budget planning
· Attend and participate in sales meetings.
· Assist in the training of Account Executives on how to sell events.
· Assist in the brainstorming of categories to call on for events.
· Assist General Sales Managers in managing the New Business Development account lists
· Coordinate events as defined by all the necessary steps needing to be accomplished by putting together a high profile event or sponsorship.
· Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients/agencies.
· Assist sellers in growing current sponsor revenue share.
· Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing revenue opportunities.
· Develop and grow relationships at multiple levels of the customer’s organization in order to guarantee effective contacts internal to the organization and to be aware of problems and opportunities.
· Adhere to station policies regarding pricing, merchandising, commercial content, competitive product protection, etc.
· Monitor competition and trends in market.
· Other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum 5+ years in media event planning; radio experience a must. Position requires thorough knowledge of media sales and in-depth knowledge of research, marketing and branding. Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is required. Position requires a high level of computer skills. 4 year degree preferred.