Director of Sales ReportingApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Based in Rochester, NY, the Director of Sales Reporting is part of the Sales Operations Team.
Reporting to the President of Sales Operations, this role will work with Revenue Management Team, Sales Acceleration Team, and various finance and corporate operations team members to create, and analyze revenue data, develop insights and reporting, and support day to day dashboards and reporting across Entercom’s national footprint.
- Design, build, maintain and deploy complex reports in Tableau using a variety of data sources
- Work with large datasets
- Take dashboard requirements and transfer into rapidly developed prototypes and working solutions
- Deliver outstanding analytical and problem solutions
- Quickly learn and adopt new technologies
- Develop detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse teams around data and table structures to optimize for Tableau
- Define, execute and interpret complex/nested SQL queries
- At least 5 years' exprience with data analysis, big data, reporting and metrics
- 2+ years experience with Tableau Desktop and Server including troubleshooting issues
- Management experience (preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and Business Intelligence
- Experience working with various data sources and knowledge of Tableau data source design for optimization
- Experience developing and delivering Tableau training, managing and tracking end user requests and troubleshooting Tableau issues
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with both business users and technical teams
- Experience working in Agile development practices and creating quick prototypes
- Knowledgeable in using SQL databases with accommodating proficiency in SQL
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.