EL ZOL 107.9 Promotions CoordinatorApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Entercom DC is seeking a superstar to join its Marketing & Promotions department for its Spanish music station, EL ZOL 107.9. The Promotions Coordinator plays an important role in supporting the radio brand in the market. We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking and creative individual with strong interest in marketing, promotions, and events to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Reports to the Promotions Manager and works directly with Promotion Assistants.
• Coordinate and execute all on-site logistics at radio station events and live broadcast to include participation at walkthroughs.
• Work directly with sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions, including copy and event information.
• Communicate event schedules, duties, and other critical information to talent, clients, promo crews, sales reps, and staff.
• Assist Promotions Manager with hiring, scheduling, and training of the Street Team and activities.
• Attend station events and supervise event set-up and station visibility as needed.
• Research opportunities for station in regards to community service and non-profit partnerships.
• Enter/Schedule live mentions in PromoSuite Next (Spanish/English).
• Upload needed marketing materials into V-Creative.
• Post station events and galleries on our website.
• Provide weekly event recaps to sales.
• Interacting with listeners and some clerical duties.
• Responsible for coordinating maintenance and upkeep of station branded promotional vehicles and more.
The Right candidate is expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish. Ability to write clearly in both English and Spanish, using correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling as well as language that is appropriate for the target audience.
• 1+ years' experience in marketing and/or special events.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
• College Degree preferred, marketing or communications and knowledge of Promo Suite Next and V-Creative a plus.
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with demonstrated problem solving experience and customer focus.
• Excellent prioritization, research and time management skills with the ability to work independently.
• Able to work a variety of shifts and days, including weekends and evenings.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers