El Zol 107.9 & El Zol Deportes Street Team (Part-Time)Apply
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
El Zol 107.9 & El Zol Deportes are looking for professional outgoing, extremely reliable, hardworking and creative individuals to join our team of brand ambassadors (Part-Time) ready to bring the fun during events and activations. Applicants should be ready to shine, enthusiastic, quick thinking, able to trouble shoot and quickly adapt to situations as they arise. Must be ready and willing to represent our company while building brand recognition and successfully promoting our services. Excellent people and customer service skills are a MUST. Responsibilities include working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts, client events, community events such as races, fundraisers, and others in meaningful ways to increase our company brand awareness with the interaction of our listeners/customers and helping to generate new sales opportunities. Some other clerical duties as needed. Hours are based on station needs and vary from 0-24 hours/week.
• Entercom employees must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license to operate Company owned, leased, or rented vehicles on behalf of Entercom.
• Two years of customer service/Brand Ambassadors experience preferred. Promotions, trade shows, and events experience is strongly desired.
• Outgoing and engaging personalities are highly valued.
• Passion and knowledge of music (Latin Tropical) and pop culture.
• Knowledge in social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat is strongly encouraged.
• Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Be punctual, professional, and courteous.
• Team-first mentality with self-starting ability, takes initiative, able to work without supervision and has excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Ideal candidate is expected to bring a positive attitude and may be required to assist in the day-to-day operations of the station.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is strongly encouraged
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days/evenings/nights/weekends/holidays.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers