Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Are you interested in representing 97.1 The Ticket as a Ticket Chick? 97.1 The Ticket is looking for fun and energetic females that are at least 21 years of age. As a Ticket Chick promotional model, you will represent the radio station at sporting events and other station events around metro Detroit. You will create a fun atmosphere while interacting with listeners and clients. We do not have specific height and weight requirements. Work hours and location will vary based on promotional schedule; reliable transportation and schedule flexibility are a must.
- Meet and greet listeners and clients at designated appearances
- Represent station in a positive manner at designated appearances
- Pose in pictures with listeners and clients
- Conduct on-camera interviews
- Participate in fun station videos posted to station website
- Post photos and blogs to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Assist in the promotion of client products at client appearances
- Fun, enthusiastic, cheery personality
- Enjoy meeting people
- Ability to work in front of a camera – taking photos, video interviews, etc.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (in comfortable shoes and heels)
- Social Media skills
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent communications skills
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Administrative Support Workers