Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Multiple Locations, US
Entercom is seeking an experienced Event Producer to lead live event production and manage the multiple aspects of producing best in class experiential events across our music, sports and lifestyle brands. Event Producer will supervise all aspects of assigned events/experiences from conception to execution with primary responsibilities in developing ideas and concepts for an event, developing executable plans, overseeing operations, managing project timelines, directing staff, and coordinating technical and production teams. Manage project budgets to ensure financial profitability and bring value to our clients
VP, Music Initiatives & Partnerships
- Scope of Responsibilities
- Overall event operations and execution (specific events & projects as assigned)
- Talent advance
- Budget oversight, production invoicing
- Site surveys and venue communication
- Contractual support
- Vendor procurement and equipment rentals
- Event Marketing
- Liase with Sponsorship & Activation teams to fulfill any/all required sponsor integration into the production of the show.
- Help ideate and identify sellable assets
- Event staffing
- Internal communication
- Provide support of best practice and policy to local markets and events as identified.
- 5+ years of relevant event production experience
- Track-record of executing successful productions
- Experience managing P&L’s and production budgets
- Experience negotiating event related contracts, proposals and agreements
- Creative thinker who can access a variety of challenges and apply their organizational and managerial skills accordingly
- Experience managing teams
- Broad network of contacts and vendors in event production and hospitality
- Ability to travel as we produce projects and events across the country
- Experience managing client expectations
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.