Must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong computer skills required. Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required. 4 year degree in marketing preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Assists with all station appearances and Street Team activities.
· Responsible for station vehicle assignment and coordinating vehicle maintenance.
· Assists management with scheduling and training of the Street Team.
· Attends stations events and assists with event set-up and station visibility.
· Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner.
· Provides station event recaps as required.
· Other marketing/promotional dept duties as assigned by the Events Managers.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.