Executive Producer (WVEE)Apply
WVEE- Atlanta, The People’s station V103 is looking for an Executive Producer for our Morning show. If you are a cutting edge, creative, producer that can connect with our air talent and a broad audience 18-34, 18-49 and 25-54 then we want to hear from you! You must have a GREAT attitude, be extremely creative, be a very organized, a team player, have strong networking skills and be a social media beast. You must be able to work and collaborate with sales and ready to engage with on-air talent, our audience on the streets, at station events and in the clubs. In this position you will serve as the Executive Producer for The Morning Show Assist the Program Director, The Operations Manager and help train and work with other show producers.
Responsibilities including managing all aspects of on-air execution for Morning Show. Selecting content , booking guests, managing on-air talent, work with talent on comedic skits, developing promotional ideas for the show, oversee talent voicing programming promo’s, conducting daily show prep, and continuously developing creative ideas to assure the show is competitive in the market place.
- Minimum 5 years radio producer, TV producer experience, or programming experience.
- Some college and broadcast training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Diary data analysis, RCS products including Selector and Scotts Studio, Vox Pro.
- Extensive knowledge of FCC broadcast rules and regulations; knowledge of federal, state and local contesting rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Hip Hop, R&B and Old School Music.
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi task and meet specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; can adjust communications style based on audience needs.