Full-Time Technical EngineerApply
- Assist in maintenance of on-air product.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of AM and FM transmission and antenna systems.
- Understanding of applicable FCC Rules and Regulations.
- Maintain, troubleshoot & repair broadcast technical equipment and systems.
- Install technical equipment & systems at studio, transmitter, STL, in company vehicles, remotes, promotions and at two-way sites in keeping with good engineering practices.
- Support station & field operations, as necessary, especially during major studio & field efforts involving technical equipment.
- Set-up and maintenance of broadcast remote equipment.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle.
- Be available for 24/7 response to broadcast issues and emergencies.
2 years experience in broadcast facilities with minimum 2 years Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience. Basic knowledge of personal computers is a must. Valid state driver’s license for operation of company vehicles is required. Personal vehicle is required for 24hr. response for emergencies. Excellent customer service skills are required.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).