Group Contest CoordinatorApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Entercom SF is seeking a Group Contest Coordinator to add to our dynamic promotions team. Our brands include Radio.com, Radio Alice @97.3, ALT 105.3, Q102, All News KCBS, 95.7 The Game, Channel Q, the Golden State Warriors, and the Oakland Raiders.
- Oversee contest implementation on-air / online / social contesting for all brands.
- Schedule and manage Promosuite, prize fulfillment, distribution, paperwork, contest rules and legal interaction.
- Assist marketing department with day to day duties including updating station websites and newsletter distribution (where applicable)
- Work with Business Department on 1099 reporting and securing winners W-9 forms
- Execute on-air and off-air contests, assist with events, off-site broadcasts and talent appearances.
- Ensures FCC compliance with all on-air, online and on-site promotional contests and events
- Manage and write promotional recaps at the conclusion of events and promotions to outline the stations support
- Meet day to day deadlines within the Marketing Department
- Assist with the hiring, training and management of part-time staff and interns within the Promotions Department
- Must be knowledgeable about the Entercom SF brands, music formats, lifestyle and Bay Area.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, Wide Orbit and vCreative (or comparable software) is required.
- An outgoing and positive personality is key.
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Flexibility to work long hours outside the traditional business day, including nights and weekends.
- Prior radio promotional experience a plus.
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information
- Clean Driving Record and Valid California Driver’s License is a must
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers