Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Entercom is seeking an HR Coordinator to join the fastest growing radio company in the country. This position will report to the HR/Benefits Director and support the Corporate HR and Benefits Department in day to day HR functions.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Bala Cynwyd, PA. The HQ office will be relocating to Center City Philadelphia in early 2019 (tentatively).
Assist the HR/Benefits Department with the following:
- Onboarding and Offboarding: Responsible for handling the employee onboarding process including new hire paperwork, employee files, I-9 verification as well as off boarding employees including generating separation memos, conducting exit meetings, etc.
- Benefits Administration: Assist the benefits department with benefits education, training, answering employee questions,
- Resolve benefits related problems through internal employee support ticket system and external benefit vendor support system. Escalate cases to Benefits Managers where necessary.
- Open Enrollment: Assist the benefits department through the annual OE process, prepare communication materials, facilitate and coordinate OE meetings, field benefits questions from employees.
- COBRA: Assist with COBRA questions and issues.
- FMLA & Worker’s Comp: Maintain up to date knowledge of FMLA regulations, assist employees with FMLA requests, assist with annual trainings, etc.
- ACA: Maintain compliance and knowledge with ACA regulations, track and monitor monthly hours reporting.
- Act as a resource to satellite locations answering employee requests and questions. Be the subject matter expert on Entercom’s policy and procedures, maintain up to date Employee Handbook.
- Misc. Admin duties such as opening and monitoring the mail for the HR/Benefits Department, handle report requests from the HRIS system, create PowerPoint presentations for department needs, data entry, manage employee filing system, etc.
Other duties, responsibilities, and projects may be assigned. This position will play a crucial role in assisting our company through a major transition period as a result of recent merger and acquisition activity.
- A bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in HR/benefits.
- Knowledge of various DOL federal and state regulations
- Experience with HRIS systems (Ultipro preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MUST display STRONG attention to detail and customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities required.
- Must have excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to drive process improvement, multi-task and independently manage project demands.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.燭o request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers