· Act as the primary point of contact for payroll matters for your location. Including but not limited to bi-weekly payroll processing, payroll database maintenance, record keeping, file maintenance.
· Prepare required union reporting.
· Assist management with basic employee relations matters as needed.
· Interfaces with shared services and the governance team as needed.
· Assist Regional Controller with accounting as needed.
· Assist Regional Controller with annual Budget and monthly Forecasts.
· Experience with payroll and human resources practices and processes.
· Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
· Ability to communicate financial and business situations clearly.
· Demonstrated competency with all Microsoft Office software.
· Experience working with a unionized workforce highly desirable.
· Interpersonal savvy; relates well with all people.
· Builds rapport and effective relations; uses diplomacy and tact.
· Approachability; is easy to approach and talk to; is a good listener.
· Action oriented; enjoys working hard, and is self-motivated.
· Problem solving & decision making; uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, recommends systems and procedures; finds sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
· Planning/organizing; prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
· Developing self & others; confident and assertive when providing coaching, guidance or direction.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 3 to 5 years in a Human Resources, Payroll, or Office Manager capacity required.
Training/Equipment: Proficient in Microsoft Office desktop applications; Excellent database & spreadsheet skills; HRIS systems knowledge a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast paced, dynamic environment with deadline pressures. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority. Frequently handles sensitive and confidential material. Must demonstrate 100% confidentiality on all matters.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).