HR/Payroll Manager - AtlantaApply
Entercom Atlanta has an immediate opening for an HR/Payroll Manager with an emphasis on Employee Relations. Includes full-cycle employee process from job posting on applicant tracking system, onboarding, to payroll, and through separation, plus EEO administration and compliance.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (Avature) from job requisition to hire, including EEO and corporate policy compliance and training hiring managers on the system.
- Schedule and conduct new hire orientation/onboarding, compliance paperwork.
- Maintain and conduct E-Verify and government compliance with I-9 forms.
- Upload Payroll to include research and discrepancy resolution.
- Track and manage PTO program and compliance.
- Act as liaison for Benefits Administration including Annual Open Enrollment and COBRA, and administer FMLA and Leaves of Absence.
- Maintain Employee Personnel files.
- Assist in planning and coordinating Company Events, initiate employee communications and perks.
- Resolve employee issues at all levels through consultation, coaching, including policy interpretations, assessing risk to the organization, conducting investigations, and managing projects to support our core values, company goals and culture of service excellence.
- Conduct and handle terminations and exit Interviews.
- Initiate and track Worker's Comp claims.
- Work with third party vendor in addressing unemployment claims/hearings.
- Other corporate reporting and compliance as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ Years as an HR professional with extensive experience in Employee Relations, coaching & counseling, onboarding and separations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, efficient organizational and time management skills, and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work with all employee and managements levels.
- Be self-motivated and also work well in a team environment.
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel (Powerpoint a plus).
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Avature a plus).
- Familiarity with benefits and E-Verify employment eligibility.
- Proven ability in managing employee issues and successfully resolving conflicts at the lower level.
- Prior experience managing payroll actions.
- 4-Year Degree in HR, Business Administration.
- Media or Broadcast industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Avature, UltiPro