Human Resources Manager - San Francisco or Sacramento
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Sitting out of our Sacramento or San Francisco offices - here lies an awesome opportunity for a dynamic, innovative and solution-oriented Human Resources Manager to support both of our San Francisco and Sacramento cluster of radio stations!
Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. This position supports the multi-talented folks who create the magic that is KCBS All News SF, 106.5 The End, Alice 97.3, 95.7 The Game, 98 ROCK, ALT 94-7 and so many more of NoCal’s favorite sounds! Entercom provides a fun, fulfilling place to work that enhances our communities, entertains and informs.
This position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Process all new hire paperwork, termination paperwork, and payroll changes
- Prepare manual payroll checks and voids when necessary
- Maintain personnel files and other relevant documentation.
- Be the point person for employee issues
- Assist with full cycle recruiting including screening resumes and initial phone interviews
- Ensure compliance with the company’s EEO program throughout the year and compile the annual EEO report
- Perform new hire and benefits orientations with new employees, and be a resource for benefits related questions and issues
- Be the “back up” for Payroll Manager as needed (collect, calculate, enter and process payroll on a bi-weekly basis for approximately 400 employees).
- Administer employee benefits, and assist with the company’s annual Open Enrollment Period
- Facilitate annual employee survey
- Facilitate employee Performance Acceleration Program
- Process and manage all FMLAs, LOAs and Worker’s Comp.
- Track and manage employees’ PTO balances
- Other related HR duties include training, employee recognition, office event planning, wellness coordinator, company culture ambassador and advisor to managers and employees on company policies and procedures
- A minimum of 3 years of Payroll/Benefits/ER experience required, UltiPro software experience a plus.
- Familiarity with CA labor statutes and local city ordinances preferred.
- Experience working with organized labor units preferred. (SAG-AFTRA, IBEW)
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and follow through on work assignments with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard and ten-key machine. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers