Human Resources/Payroll Manager (DC)Apply
Entercom D.C. has an immediate opening for an HR/Payroll Manager with an emphasis on Employee Relations. Includes full-cycle employee process from job posting on applicant tracking system, onboarding, to payroll, and through separation, plus EEO administration and compliance. Additional responsibilities in office management and Executive Assistant to the SVP/Market Manager.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (Avature) from job requisition to hire, including EEO and corporate policy compliance and training hiring managers on the system.
- Schedule and conduct new hire orientation/onboarding, compliance paperwork.
- Maintain and conduct government compliance with I-9 forms.
- Assist with payroll management; including research and discrepancy resolution.
- Track and manage PTO program and compliance.
- Maintain employee data in HRIS system (Oracle).
- Act as liaison for Benefits Administration including Annual Open Enrollment and COBRA, and administer FMLA and Leaves of Absence.
- Maintain Employee Personnel files.
- Assist in planning and coordinating Company Events, initiate employee communications and perks.
- Resolve employee issues at all levels through consultation, coaching, including policy interpretations, assessing risk to the organization, conducting investigations, and managing projects to support our core values, company goals and culture of service excellence.
- Conduct and handle terminations and exit Interviews.
- Initiate and track Worker's Comp claims.
- Work with third party vendor in addressing unemployment claims/hearings.
- Annual reporting compliance (EE01 report); quarterly Business Conduct Statement compliance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Responsible for management of office resources and equipment to include inventory and purchase of supplies, printing, and vendor negotiations.
· Liaison between Building Management and Entercom.
· Management of front desk personnel to include scheduling.
· Meet vendors wanting to do business with Entercom: food, supplies
· Maintain FCC Public Files
· Manage offsite files and retention in accordance with Entercom policy.
Executive Assistant to Market Manager
· Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
· Maintain calendar.
· Liaison between staff and Market Manager
· Provide administrative support and maintain flow of documents for approval/review to include reporting and iPro.
- 5+ Years as an HR professional with extensive experience in Employee Relations, coaching & counseling, onboarding and separations
- Excellent written and verbal communication, efficient organizational and time management skills, and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work with all employee and managements levels.
- Be self-motivated and also work well in a team environment.
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel (Powerpoint a plus).
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Avature a plus).
- Familiarity with benefits and employment eligibility.
- Proven ability in managing employee issues and successfully resolving conflicts at the lower level.
- Possess basic accounting aptitude (debits, credits).
- Payroll entry, auditing, and reporting background (Oracle interface experience preferred)
- 4-Year Degree in HR, Business Administration.
- Broadcasting experience.
- Working knowledge of Avature, Oracle.