Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Entercom Pittsburgh has an opening for a full time IT Specialist.
· Reports to IT Engineer.
· Manage LAN to company specifications.
· Ensure proper operation of workspace technology including office desktop/laptop computers and peripherals.
· Maintain office telephone systems.
· Maintain library and licenses of workspace productivity software.
· Coordinate operation of shared technology including printers and scanners. Assist with the installation of new hardware and software. Maintain workstations and server based machines.
· Aid employees in proper operation of their mobile technology and installation of applications.
· Keep company IT activities within digital security parameters as outlined by company.
· Assist IT Engineer in maintenance and operation of broadcast-related IT resources including audio storage, audio distribution, and broadcast studio software and peripherals. · This position requires working early mornings and may also require working late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Reliable transportation to worksite outside of the normal operating hours of public transportation is essential.
Required: Associate level or higher degree in Information Technology or comparable field of study. At least one year of full-time experience in IT, network administration, or a related field. Valid driver's license. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40lbs.
Preferred: Some exposure to professional audio equipment, particularly software-based audio production, storage, and delivery platforms is preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.