Inside Sales Representative, Rochester
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
This is an opportunity for the right person to start on the ground floor of a new and soon to be expanding sales effort with long term growth potential into account management and/or team leader positions. Competitive salary plus commission for the right person plus benefits package that includes health care, dental, vacation, sick pay, and 401(k).
1. Contacting leads to arrange meetings with field sales reps
2. Logging of calls into new CRM, with follow up and next actions required
3. Promoting and selling new products to clients over the phone
4. Answering questions regarding products and services
5. Assist with other projects/duties as needed
1. Must possess strong telephone, customer service and communication skills.
2. Must have 2+ years of call center or customer service experience, preferably outbound.
3. Must be able to handle objections and think on the fly.
4. Must be reliable, have a positive work ethic and a positive attitude.
5. Must be detail orientated.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.