Integrated Media Planner, Ad Sales MarketingApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Entercom strives to be world class at forging client-focused, multi-platform ideas using its entire portfolio of assets (radio, digital, social, mobile, events). It’s all about passion: for ideas, for delivering proven results, and for breaking new ground.
We combine 235+ powerhouse radio stations, our premium Radio.com digital publishing and audio platform, live events in 48 markets across the country and all other available distribution channels to create customized content and experiences that are engaging to our listeners and valuable to our clients.
We are looking for a self-starter, energetic, passionate and experienced Integrated Media Planner to join our Ad Sales Marketing team. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the Campaign Management team in managing, retaining, and growing our most critical customer relationships. This role will work in hand in hand with Account Executives as well as with Strategy, Sales Operations, Product, Editorial, Digital and Activation to ensure campaigns are strategically built and running effectively and efficiently.
The Media Planner will be responsible for managing the planning, execution and measurement of cross-channel media plans to ensure they are all working together towards achieving set goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of client’s business and the consumer journey
- Create media plan recommendations for Radio, Digital, Experiential assets
- Lean into strategic thinking to help develop business and consumer centric media plans
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Select media vehicles and determine scheduling
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach the target consumer
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
- Development and writing of client facing cross channel plan recommendation including plan presentations with accompanying flowchart and budgets
- Work closely with analytics team to review and analyze campaign result
- Assist in developing, measuring and implementing test opportunities for campaigns
- Collaborate with key partners including clients, internal teams and leadership
- Lead a team of Campaign Managers who’s role is to providing strategic planning support across all media channels from pre-sale to post-sale.
- A firm understanding of both branding principles and ROI driving tactics is critical
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years of experience in media and planning across both traditional media and digital media
- Experience responding to RFPs from National Advertising Agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
- Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask
- Experience with entertainment and brand clients is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing the campaign process from plan creation to campaign optimization based on analytics.
- Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) a plus
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.