Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate engineer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the capabilities of our software stack. The candidate will contribute to the software powering Radio.com, including our APIs, high traffic station websites, and back-end systems supporting the Radio.com platform, including the mobile app, auto integrations, voice devices and OTT apps.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
- Work on our content management system, APIs, web apps, and cross-platform user experiences
- Contribute to Front End and Back End systems
- Write high quality, maintainable code
- Be passionate about learning new technologies
- Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
- Experience working in PHP or NodeJS
- Understanding of Relational Databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Knowledge of SASS, LESS and Grunt/Gulp/Webpack is a huge plus.
- Experience with Drupal or WordPress or other open-source CMS software a plus
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed
- Understanding of RESTful API patterns
- Knowledge of Git
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related experience
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.