Junior Graphic DesignerApply
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
If you’re a graphic designer looking for the opportunity to express your creative side in a fun, collaborative environment with great perks, look no further! Entercom Radio-Chicago is looking for a motivated, self-starting Junior Graphic Designer to join their team.
We are looking for someone who wants to apply their passion and creativity to marketing, new business and branding projects for our clients, multiple radio stations (B96, US99, 670 The Score, WBBM, XRT, Jams), Culinary Studio and our Blue Cross Blue Shield Performance Stage.
Junior Graphic Designer responsibilities may include:
- Brainstorm & develop creative concepts
- Collaborate with copywriters, developers, PM's daily
- Prepare presentations for account executives
- Create intuitive deliverables within brand guidelines to include presentations, web graphics, marketing collateral, direct mail, emails, social media graphics, illustrations, logos, sales collateral, flyers, posters, OOH, invitations, etc.
- Maintaining established brand standards for 6 radio stations
- Shooting photography at events and editing for online purposes
- Create social-specific gifs, memes, short videos, FB, infographics
- Create video and animation assets
- Excellent layout, color & typography skills
- Accurate ability to estimate time required to complete work
- Proficiency with Adobe CC; InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Photography knowledge
- Presentation software knowledge: Powerpoint & Keynote a must, Prezi is a plus.
- Any knowledge of HTML, UX Design, or Motion Graphics would be considered a huge bonus!
- Be organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Ability to focus on creative quality, speed, and accuracy while maintaining a flexible approach and the ability to pivot depending on the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with production teammates (animators, graphic designers, audio engineers, web developers, and creative directors and producers) to incorporate graphic elements into other creative products.
- A keen eye for brand and style guidelines and how that translates to video and motion
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, managing time effectively.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of design / agency experience
- Degree in a design-related field
- Motion graphics or other production knowledge a huge plus.
- Professional with an ability to have fun while working hard.
We apologize in advance if we're unable to connect with you in person regarding this position. We get quite a few responses, but we are committed to reviewing and evaluating each applicant's qualifications.
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.