KNX News ReporterApply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Producing news segments for a news/information driven radio station.
· Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering news content inclusive of providing live coverage when breaking news occurs.
· Protecting the station’s FCC license.
· Making station appearances as required.
· Other duties as required by management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires operation of a motor vehicle.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.