KRBZ 96.5 The Buzz On-Air Talent
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Entercom’s KRBZ 96.5 The Buzz – Kansas City’s Alternative Radio Station - has an immediate opening for a full-time on-air personality. If you’re a strong air talent who can do both a highly compelling show and create amazing connections with your audience on and off the air, we want to hear from you. Show us you can do an entertaining show that translates from on air to our social & digital channels and that you can collaborate and deliver on the creation and evolution of an exciting new brand each day. We are looking for experienced air talent. Please only apply if you can demonstrate both on air and digital content / social media skills.
- A winning track record—with at least 5 years commercial radio and / or TV experience
- Strong on-air background with high energy
- Passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the alternative format
- Highly skilled at creating successful content for ALL platforms (Website, Video, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc)
- An understanding of all station, company and FCC guidelines, policies and procedures
- Effective communicator and strong team member looking to contribute in many areas
- Programming skills a plus
- Demo is required
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.