KSFM On-Air PersonalityApply
Sacramento’s 102.5 KSFM is looking for an on-air talent. The ideal candidate is pop-culture savvy and can create compelling content on a daily basis for on-air, on-line and on-site. This candidate should excel on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, lnstagram and more.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Providing creative, entertaining and engaging content on-air, on-line and on-site while executing the station format.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
· A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
· Ability to conceptualize, storyboard and produce relatable video content is preferred.
Qualified applicants must be resourceful, conscientious & competitive with a minimum of two years on-air experience.
Resumes must be submitted along with a sample of your on-air work.