KUDL/KKDO Part Time AssistantApply
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
- Responsible for executing every step of a contest from set up to fulfillment
- Picking winners
- Updating winner info in our secure software
- Contacting winners and providing them with information for pick up
- Tracking expired prizes
- Responsible for conducing contest recaps and organizing contest files
- Responsible for sending weekly database emails
- Submitting orders to the other departments
- Provide copy points for promotions to the programming team
- Host listeners when they come to the station
- Manage texting platform
- Update websites (PSA, community events…)
- Handle social for contesting and social purposes
- Blog posts
- Weekly checks of our digital assets
- Audio on demand/podcasts
- App push notifications
- Participate in major station/cluster events
Qualified candidates must demonstrate advanced social media/digital marketing skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task with constantly evolving deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working closely with high level clients and management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, HTML, Power Point, Word and Photoshop).
- Must be available and willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers