Key Accounts SpecialistApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom Communication Corp's Digital Team is looking for a Key Accounts Specialist who will be assisting with the management of the company’s largest and most important clients. This qualified candidate will primarily be responsible for providing pre-sales support, management of campaign set-up, monitoring and analyzing digital advertising campaigns, and ongoing support for the key clients. Qualified applicants will have an exceptional eye for detail, a customer-first mindset, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-pace environment.
- Pre-sales support by working with our internal partners to provide insight into the most effective product types and budget sizes for exceptionally performing digital campaigns
- Ongoing audits and appraisals of key clients’ digital campaigns to guarantee flawless execution and outcomes
- Proactive digital advertising campaign performance monitoring and analysis to ensure the campaigns are performing within or above clients’ expectations
- Communication with internal and external clients on their digital advertising campaign fulfillment and performance
- Perpetual engagement with on-going industry research and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years of digital advertising experience and operations and/or customer service
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers