What Will You Do?
- Handles multiple programs in owned influencer network
- Work directly with hosts and senior programming team to lead production and distribution of programming focused in the category of digital influencers.
- Manage day-to-day production with talent.
- Collaborate with Digital Content Manager on all social media assets and strategies.
- Use analytics to drive decisions around content and programming.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorm meetings.
- Create a collaborative environment with multiple internal departments.
- Support regular show development by researching topics, talking points, writing scripts, and creating rundowns for hosts.
- Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders.
- Manage multiple schedules and projects that are constantly changing and evolving.
- Other duties as assigned
- You’re creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
- You’re passionate about podcasts and digital content
- You have solid experience in podcast production, engineering and creative development
- You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
- You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
- You’re a team player with the ability to lead a team and motivate others
- You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
- You’re experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
- You’re proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software
- You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
- You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
- You’re able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
- You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- You project a professional image over the phone and in person
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S and the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news. Home to the nation’s most influential collection of podcasts, digital and broadcast content, and premium live experiences, Entercom engages over 170 million consumers each month. Available on every device in every major U.S. market, the company delivers the industry’s most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. Entercom’s robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today’s most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation—all at national scale. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).