Live Events & Experiences Project ManagerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Entercom San Francisco is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Activation Specialist position. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, creative marketing background, and proactive personality are a must. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives, Promotions, Programming, and clients when appropriate.
- Collaborate and support Sales Managers and sales team on client integrated programs across radio, digital, experiential, social media, station events and promotions
- Work in collaboration with promotions, programming, and sales to develop and execute on custom, integrated, large-scale, client-focused programs with speed, urgency and accuracy
- Help create project timelines, monitor production process, facilitate client approvals, and work with various internal departments to keep projects progressing as planned
- Coordinate talent involvement/endorsements with programming and manage talent endorsement calendar
- Project manage client campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
- Daily tasks include (but are not limited to) copywriting, creating campaign recap presentations, managing legal contracts, trafficking marketing elements to stations
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, station events and client remotes as needed
- Excellent organizational, written/verbal communication skills
- A motivated self-starter and independent worker with strong attention to detail
- Fast-paced, self-driven, assertive and results orientated
- Skilled with a high degree of time management and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress in a deadline driven environment
- A minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience is required, preferably with 3-5 years in marketing, radio, media, experiential or a related field.
- Ability to manage multiple integrated projects at one time.
- Experience with cross-platform media including audio, digital, television, outdoor, social media, events and branded content a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers