Manager of National PromotionsApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Multiple Locations, US
The Manager of National Promotions will create & execute national, regional, and format promotions and serve as a creative resource for Sales integration into national programming and promotion platforms. The Manager will create and distribute best practices, policies and standards, and communicate these to new FT Marketing/Promotion staff. In addition, they will also act as a liaison between local marketing/event departments & legal.
This position reports to SVP, Radio and Radio.com Programming and can be based in either Philadelphia, PA or New York, NY.
- Manage all national, regional, multi-market, and format promotions including strategy, communication plan, execution, and fulfillment
- Create and update and communicate best practices, policies and standards.
- Audit local campaigns for best practices and compliance
- Liaison with legal to ensure that campaigns are compliant
- Work with Radio.com team to manage digital contesting on app and website platform
- On board all new FT Marketing/Promotion Managers on Entercom resources and policies
- Monthly webinar sessions on ratings friendly promotions (with opportunity to integrate revenue), including but not limited to:
- Monthly Programming & Promotion Updates
- Web Based Contesting/UGC Campaigns
- Email Database Best Practices
- Radio.com App Promotion and Contesting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Broadcast related field of study
- 3+ years of media and marketing experience
- Very strong communication technical skills with deep Excel expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability within multiple departments
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven, dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a distributed environment and manage data from multiple disparate systems
Software to be used:
- MS Office (heavy emphasis on Outlook & Excel)
- Second Street Contesting software
- Text Messaging Platforms
- Wide Orbit
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers