Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
- Networks with vendors, venues and charitable foundations
- Media relations with (promoters, record labels, TV stations etc.)
- Oversees and execution of all signature events
- Create recaps of all signature events
- Schedule events and all remotes
- Inspect all on-site remotes for proper set- up, banners, on-site elements
- Schedules all photos for remotes that are needed
- Schedule talent for remotes with PD’s
- Schedule street crew
- Hire/Train street crew
- Meets with street crew regularly to make sure they are maintaining best practices regarding remote set up, interaction, and treatment of equipment.
- Pack street crew’s prize bins for events or delegate that task street crew with instructions on what should be in a ‘good” bin.
- Be street crew at events if no street crew is available that day
- Work with different vendors to get signage/vehicle wraps/station branded prizing
- Make sure vehicles and equipment are clean and in working order
- Keep Prize Cage organized and clean with proper allocations for prizes per station
- All Banners and merchandise in good condition
- Acquires Station Merchandise for External Use/Giveaway
- Facilitate, Manage and Create On Site Events in Trello
- Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in the media industry.
- Should understand foreground radio and how to communicate with its listeners and advertisers.
- Must be creative with ideas, words and design and understand how to use resources of the department to generate revenue for the radio station.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and computer skills required as well as 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers