Morning Show Producer (KMLE-FM)Apply
Entercom Phoenix is looking for a Morning Show Producer for the new 107.9 KMLE!
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Scheduling guests and live interviews.
Researching broadcast topics.
Protecting the station’s FCC license.
Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
Scheduling talent appearances.
Overseeing live remote broadcasts.
Contributing to social networking and website updates.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 3+ years producing radio show. Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize. Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential; 4 year degree preferred.
- Scheduling guests and live interviews.
- Researching broadcast topics.
- Protecting the station’s FCC license.
- Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
- Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
- Scheduling talent appearances.
- Overseeing live remote broadcasts.
- Contributing to social networking and website updates.
- Other duties as required by management
While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.