Morning Show Producer/Sidekick WDSY-FM
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
· Assist show hosts with preparation, operation, and execution of all aspects of daily radio broadcast.
· Develop and post unique content to station website and social media.
· Collaborate with program hosts on developing unique content for show.
· Make on-air personality and lifestyle contributions to the show in a supporting role.
· Make regular appearances to promote station, show, and sponsors.
· Complete daily commercial production assignments.
· Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and weekly coaching sessions.
· Contribute ideas for future programming and promotional campaigns for station and/or show.
· Perform additional off-air programming and/or promotional support tasks as requested as part of full-time work week.
· This position requires working early mornings and may also require working late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Reliable transportation to worksite outside of the normal operating hours of public transportation is essential.
Some experience assembling content using digital audio/video editing platforms is required, along with expertise in social media and a firm grasp of current events and societal trends as it pertains the station’s target audience of young adult women. Good driving record required to operate company vehicles. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40lbs.
One year of previous radio experience in Country, Top 40, or Hot AC formats is preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.