National Content Manager
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Are you a music omnivore with your finger on the pulse of trending web content? Entercom Communications Corp. is looking for a highly motivated, creative and detail-oriented National Content Manger to join our growing team based in our Philadelphia, PA headquarters.
The ideal candidate is a quick-thinking self-starter and resourceful producer who has a way with words with the ability to ignite conversations in everything from pop culture to politics. You balance a sharp sense of humor with intelligent content analytics and you thrive in an open team environment. Multiple content management systems don’t scare you. You are passionate about music and driven to build traffic and audience with unique content marketing. You love radio.
- Produce, publish and distribute syndicated blog posts, videos, images, audio, social media content and other multimedia content across Entercom platforms, focusing on owned and operated properties
- Write in a style that is appealing for specific music audiences (e.g. classic rock vs. country) -- extensive knowledge of the music, talent and lifestyle / pop-culture landscape required
- Create content verticals that serve as solutions for radio formats and ad sales
- Develop and maintain asset management systems
- Track content and campaigns that are driving traffic; dream about SEO
- Be an effective communicator (beyond email), and possess the ability to maintain a healthy working relationship in an open environment with all levels of the organization – also: know how to have fun
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is required, preferably in digital content creation.
- Audio and video editing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with social media analytics is preferred
- Basic MS Office skills are required
Entertainment doesn’t stop at 5pm; occasional evening and weekend work is required.
To be considered for this position, please submit writing samples along with your resume.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.