National Production DirectorApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for a National Production Director
About you: You love commercial production, music, change and technology. You are self-motivated, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, and have the ability to work without much direct supervision. You are always looking to improve upon the status quo. If this sounds like you, read on!
This position will manage the corporate system of shared production assets across our national footprint of radio stations. Broad duties include overseeing commercial production operations, delegating multi-market & national production orders, managing internal voice over talent, maximizing shareable resources and occasional editing and dubbing. This person will need expert knowledge of Adobe Audition, vCreative PPO and WideOrbit Automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our Ad Sales Marketing and National Client Partnership team, plus production teams, to improve the quality of our creative and drive results for clients
- Coordinate national dubbing of music, commercials and audio files into centralized libraries
- Identify and improve the sharing of voice and commercial copy resources across markets
- Assist Entercom Audio Network team in distribution of commercials
- Act as point-person for production oriented vendors and resources
Travel required: Some travel may be required
- 5+ years equivalent work experience in Creative Audio production
- 2+ years of supervisory or leadership experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.