Network Operations Center TechnicianApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom Corporate seeks a talented and experienced individual to serve as a Network Operations Center technician. Technicians will be responsible for proactively monitoring the critical elements of Entercom’s network infrastructure, RF broadcast systems, and on-air automation systems. Coordination with local market engineers, remote troubleshooting, and detailed logging of issues/solutions will be a daily task in this environment.
- Provide direct support with local markets when necessary.
- Create reports on up time, equipment failures, backup transmission site utilization, and other key metrics.
- Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience
- Manage activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air Products
- Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience
- Knowledge on the operation of all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna’s, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment.
- Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong proven time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment
- IT & Network knowledge and experience
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience with digital audio and audio streaming
- Monitor automated and end user incident and outage reporting, troubleshoot, and resolve problems remotely.
- Assist in the development and organization of NOC programs as they are being built.
- Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Availability to work various hours / days, including weekends and holidays
- FCC General Class License or SBE Certifications are a plus
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.