News Reporter/Anchor - Part TimeApply
Radio is America’s # 1 reach medium and growing, with 93% of Americans tuning in weekly. Only radio is live, local and personal with massive scale, offering today’s advertisers daily audience engagement, unparalleled ROI, and powerful brand activation at a time when competitive media are becoming increasingly disrupted.
As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
- Selects and research topics; contacts and interview sources; maintains notes and audio recordings; writes and edits reports; produces and voices report for on-air.
- Produces news assigned
- Reports stories in appropriate forms for broadcast
- May be asked to anchor newscasts or host program
- Read news copy on the air and interact with on-air program hosts
- Generate story ideas, cultivate news sources and provide editorial support
- Anchor newscasts and function as field producer for all stories assigned
- Produce digital news content
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in journalism or radio production.
- Experience in news anchoring and reporting for a broadcast or online news operation preferred.