Night Show HostApply
Entercom Greenville-Spartanburg’s B93.7 (WFBC) has an extremely rare on-air opening for a personality that's ready to own nights.
The ideal candidate is a pop-culture aficionado who lives and breathes the lifestyle, relates to today’s 18-34 year old females and can casually and conversationally create compelling content on a daily basis on-air, on-line and at events. The successful candidate will have a positive, engaging, outgoing personality who is comfortable on-air, with social media, and hosting events.
The successful candidate should excel on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. Creative blogging and video skills are a plus.
Our offices and studios are in Greenville, SC, one of the most excitingly unique experiences in the Southeast. Greenville is regularly named to best-of lists, as fantastic place to live and work. This is a foodie town with countless great activities. You are hours from the mountains or the beach.
If you love being on-air, on camera, and are fearless speaking in front a crowd, and know how to make clients beg for you to endorse their products, then this could be the job for you. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great content, we want to hear from you. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Providing creative, entertaining and engaging CHR content on-air, online and on-site
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· A proven track record in being able to write, voice, and produce commercials and imaging.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Making personal appearances at station events, remote broadcasts, and social media.
· Ability to conceptualize, storyboard, and produce relatable video content is preferred.
3+ years on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of all relevant Social Media platforms; Programming and imaging skills and experience with Adobe audition a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance. When applying, please include a link for your demo or an audio MP3 of 3MB or less (and not one single megabyte more).