On-Air (Full-Time) - ChattanoogaApply
Responsibilities include the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining and innovative; monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift; ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly; operating the control board; imaging work; personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts. Please only apply if you can demonstrate both on air and digital content / social media skills.
· Strong on-air background, organizational and communication skills
· · Experience with audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital system “Audio Vault.”
· · Knowledge of the format and the demographic/audience.
· · Proficient and active user of social media platforms like- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
· · Abides by station and company policies and procedures and FCC guidelines
· · Must be able to work weekends and holidays.·Demo/Air check must accompany resume to be considered.