On-Air (Full-Time) - ChattanoogaApply
Responsibilities include the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining and innovative; monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift; ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly; operating the control board; imaging work; personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts. Please only apply if you can demonstrate both on air and digital content / social media skills.
· Strong on-air background, organizational and communication skills
· · Experience with audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital system “Audio Vault.”
· · Knowledge of the format and the demographic/audience.
· · Proficient and active user of social media platforms like- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
· · Abides by station and company policies and procedures and FCC guidelines
· · Must be able to work weekends and holidays.·Demo/Air check must accompany resume to be considered.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).