On-Air Host (Part-Time) WZGC/92.9 The GameApply
Radio is America’s # 1 reach medium and growing, with 93% of Americans tuning in weekly. Only radio is live, local and personal with massive scale, offering today’s advertisers daily audience engagement, unparalleled ROI, and powerful brand activation at a time when competitive media are becoming increasingly disrupted.
As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
- Anchor multi-hour shifts on all-sports station.
- Produce and recording sports segments.
- Gather, write, record, edit and deliver sports content inclusive of providing live coverage when breaking news occurs.
- Interview news makers.
- Write scripts and ad-lib material for stories.
- Develop and research potential sports stories.
- Protect the station’s FCC license.
- Make station appearances as required.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Minimum of 3 years anchoring or reporting news/sports for broadcast media.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in editing and packaging sports sound and interviews.
- Must posses contemporary sound and excellent on-air delivery.
- Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics.